I’ve been sick. I am not a good sick person. I get bored if I sit and watch too much TV or too many movies. I just don’t do sick well. So, today since I have been feeling a little better but still kind of yucko, I decided to do some editing of music for my Project 2014. I’m getting there. I uploaded some of it up to SoundCloud and will do so throughout this next month as I finish tracks. I will link to the project playlist at the end of the post.
I ran across some of the recordings from different recitals and competitions I have had to record for. I uploaded the 6 Preludes from Preludes Op. 6 by Robert Muczynski. I played these on my Master’s recital and they are a lot of fun to play. Here is that playlist:
As promised the Project 2014 playlist. I’m more satisfied with some of these tracks than others but you live and learn. This playlist will continue to be updated and I will probably post it again when the project is complete. This has been a really good experience for me and I am glad that I undertook this project. I still have some work to do over the next month but I think that there is a very good chance that I will meet my deadline with 52 covers done. YAY!!!
So, in a few weeks I will begin planning Project 2015. If you have any music-related ideas you want to send to me, please do! I have a few ideas floating around but would love some help with this brainstorming process!
Peace and Love and a Very Happy Thanksgiving!